Fleurieu Food was established in 2002 by a small group of dedicated local food industry people with the encouragement and commitment of Local Government (City of Onkaparinga), State Government (Office of Regional Affairs) and through Food SA (the state’s peak food industry body).
“Membership is the heart of Fleurieu Peninsula Food,
creating a shared vision of the food culture in our region”.
Pip Forrester, Inaugural Chairperson – Fleurieu Peninsula Food
Who can join?
Any person or business actively involved in the food industry on Fleurieu Peninsula.
Friends of Fleurieu Peninsula Food
Who are our friends?
Any person or business that supports the aims and objectives of Fleurieu Peninsula Food. Businesses that work with the food industry, educators, organic champions, ambassadors, epicureans, gastronomes, connoisseurs and taste revolutionaries will all benefit from Fleurieu Peninsula Food.
Fleurieu Peninsula Food Welcomes New Members
Membership of Fleurieu Peninsula Food is open to everyone in the food industry on the Fleurieu Peninsula.
Some of the benefits for Members are:
- Inclusion on our Website, with your own Microsite for a minimal fee and hyperlink to your own site.
- Invited to all networking functions.
- Workshop involvement at membership rates.
- Participation in any special events or activities at agreed membership rates.
- Inclusion in the A-Z guide at membership rates.
- Regular communication on activities, events, and planned promotions.
- A voice in setting direction of the food industry on the Fleurieu Peninsula.
- Access to familiarisations of visiting journalist and media liaison.