This statement sets out Fleurieu Food’s policies relating to the privacy of your personal information.
These policies are based on national and international privacy standards.
The www.fleurieufood.org.au / www.fleurieufood.com.au site collects the following information from users:
- A record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes – the user’s IP address, the date and time of the visit to the site, the pages accessed and documents downloaded, the previous site visited and the type of browser used. No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect our service provider’s logs. This information is analysed at the end of each month to determine the site’s usage statistics.
- Fleurieu Food retains the e-mail address of people who post E-mails through the subscription facility, for the purpose of either subscribing to www.fleurieufood.org.au / www.fleurieufood.com.au or receiving a response. They are stored at our ISP and will not be used for any other purpose nor disclosed without your consent.
- Entities that have submitted website addresses for registration on www.fleurieufood.org.au / www.fleurieufood.com.au are our members in the region or belong to associated industries. The information received was used to establish ownership of the material and enabled Fleurieu Food to contact website administrators/content owners, to confirm (or not) the site registration. The information has been kept for contact purposes in the course of monitoring site currency.
- At various times, Fleurieu Food collects personal information from direct and online marketing, online information requests, consumer surveys, interviews, competition entries and promotional media. The information relates to produce and food preferences, food tourism, consumers sources of product information and buying influences. The information collected includes, but is not limited to the following:
- name, age and address of individual concerned
- demographic and lifestyle indicators
- previous purchase locations, attendance at food events,
- preferred food and dining experiences
- preferred holiday locations and styles
- produce and dining-out spending patterns
No personal details are provided to any other individual or organisation, and access to this information is restricted to Fleurieu Food.
Please note that www.fleurieufood.org.au / www.fleurieufood.com.au contains links to a large number of other web sites that are included on the basis of containing content relating to Fleurieu Food’s members and associates businesses, community or government. When a user has clicked on a link to another site, they leave thewww.fleurieufood.org.au / www.fleurieufood.com.au site and are no longer protected by our Privacy conditions.
This privacy statement is periodically reviewed in line with the ongoing development of the Fleurieu Food’s Website.